Welcome summer with a clean body and clear mind!
• Shed winter’s weight and reduce spring allergies.
• Gain energy and vitality.
• Using a simple 7-11 day format, you will be guided and supported in cleansing your body of
toxins (and excess weight often follows).
• Our meetings are designed to support and guide you with recipes and everyday tips to detox.
• Telephone and on-line support available.
• You can stick with your normal work and family schedule while cleansing.
• It’s fun and rewarding to care for ourselves this way.
• BONUS: non-toxic beauty care – cleanse from the inside out and outside in!
• Sarah, Demi and Debra are here to support you in this gentle, deep approach to enhancing your
• Choose the Basic Cleanse or a Living Foods Cleanse – let us individualize a cleanse for you!
Basic Cleanse follows the Fast Track Detox Diet and is a good choice for those new to cleansing.
The Living Foods (vegetables and fruits) cleanse is excellent if you have cleansed before and are
ready to go a little deeper into the land of green smoothies, juicing and Ayurveda. We can help you
choose the cleanse that is right for you!
Cleanse Mesa kick off meeting Friday June 1, 6 pm at Demi’s
Mesa Cleanse Support meeting Friday June 8, 6 pm at Demi’s
Grand Junction kick off meeting Saturday June 2, 1 pm at Debra’s
Grand Jct Cleanse Support meeting Saturday June 9, 1 pm at Debra’s
Cost: $60 includes all meetings, materials, cleanse goodies and on-line/phone support.
Purchase The Fast Track Detox Diet by Ann Louise Gittleman on your own or from us for $12.
Save! Really Early Bird: register and pay by April 15, save $20 – only $40!
Kinda Early Bird: register and pay by May 1, save $10 – $50
Sarah 778-0253, sarah.hutchinson5 (@) gmail.com
Debra 263-7379, weller.deb (@) gmail.com
Demi 268-5481, demiagarner (@) gmail.com
Click here to download the postcard. Spring Cleanse 2012